Send Docs to Trustee provides attorneys the option to submit documents to the assigned case trustee for review. Attorneys attach a single PDF file, which may include tax returns, pay statements, information about domestic support obligations, and other financial information required by the trustee prior to the Section 341 meeting of creditors. These documents are not filed onto the case docket but are submitted to the case trustee for review.
Effective February 1, 2023, eDocs will be disabled for chapter 13 cases. Contact Trustee Nima Ghazvini for access to the new document delivery portal. Phone: 808.526.3083. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to CM/ECF.
- Select Bankruptcy from the main menu bar.
- Two links are listed under the Send Docs to Trustee menu.
- Use the first link to upload debtors' Tax Returns, Pay Advices and 341 Decs.
- Use the Other Documents link to upload additional documents requested by the trustee, such as financial account statements, mortgage notes and appraisals.
- Enter the Case number.
- Select Browse and choose the PDF for upload.
- Select Next.
- The confirmation screen displays. We recommend that you print this page as verification of the upload.